Frances' Secret Lavender Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Taken from Happy Valley Lavender Farm)
1/2 Cup butter (Real stuff, not the fake imitation)
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 Tbsp. lavender flowers
1 large egg
2 Tbsp. milk or cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup oatmeal
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 cup chocolate chip cookies
- In mixer, blend butter, sugar and lavender till smooth.
- In separate bowl combine oatmeal, flour and baking powder
- Add dry mix to butter in small increments till a soft dough is formed. If it is too sticky, add a bit more flour.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place by teaspoons onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.
- As with all cookies, eat em while hot!