Found in Mother Earth Living
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (I use tiny wild strawberries. Yum)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lavender buds
- 3 cups white wine or club soda
- 4 cups mineral water (just plain water will do)
- 4 to 6 lavender sprigs
- 4 to 6 fresh strawberries
- In a blender or food processor, blend the orange juice, 1 cup strawberries and lavender flowers. Transfer to a jug or bowl.
- Pour wine or club soda over the blended mixture and steep for 30 minutes; then strain into a punch bowl, discarding solids.
- To serve, fill a wineglass half full with this mixture and top with mineral water. Garnish with strawberries and lavender.