Tatsoi with Oyster Sauce
- 7 ounces tatsoi
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds (substitute sunflower or pumpkin)
- Separate the tatsoi, wash and cut off any tough parts.
- Add sesame oil and sliced garlic to a wok or frying pan and fry over medium heat till fragrant (but not browned)
- Add the tatsoi and stir fry until the leaves are wilted.
- add the oyster sauce and stir fry until the stems have cooked thru and there is no moisture left in the pan.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with toasted seeds.